S-1000 wont start

Old Man

Not being familiar with the S-1000 FC, but is it possible the throttle gimbal needs calibrated to the controller? Alternatively, might the end point adjustments of the throttle channel be above minimum acceptable on the low end of the throttle range? Lastly, might the channel be reversed in the transmitter? Have the ESC's been calibrated to the transmitter?

No implications in any of that, just areas I would look at if I was in your circumstances. I don't know what visual aids the 1000 FC provides for the user when connected to a laptop but looking at that if available might be helpful. Nice looking rig, and good luck!

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
If you have calibrated your transmitter to the A2 correctly then you shouldn't need any trim- I am no Futaba expert, but isn't that 30% trim on your Ail? I suspect this may be where the problem lies. I think that when you try the CSC, the A2 is not seeing one of the channels going fully to its limit hence no start

If you have calibrated your transmitter to the A2 correctly then you shouldn't need any trim- I am no Futaba expert, but isn't that 30% trim on your Ail? I suspect this may be where the problem lies. I think that when you try the CSC, the A2 is not seeing one of the channels going fully to its limit hence no start

Humm....good point..I will set to 0 and see if thats it.

Carapau

Also check that your sticks are moving the right direction. Both the elevator and throttle should move to the right in the Assistant software when you push forward on them. Finally, if you are on firmware 2.2 you may find that you are in an airport restricted zone. Update to 2.3 to get rid of this restriction.

Also check that your sticks are moving the right direction. Both the elevator and throttle should move to the right in the Assistant software when you push forward on them. Finally, if you are on firmware 2.2 you may find that you are in an airport restricted zone. Update to 2.3 to get rid of this restriction.

you sure elevator goes left to right when pushing forward? Pushing forward mine goes right to left...could it be?

GPS (both Pro and Module) are on 2.2, latest version
IMU is on 2.2 Latest edition
Main Controller is on 2.3 Latest version
Receiver 2.4G is 1.1 no updates available
LED is on 2.0 no updates.

SOLVED!!! Thanks to Carapau and Tahoe Ed for steering me in the right direction...heres what happened, after updating the firmware my Rev was checked on the Elevator in assistant. The assistant showed correct movement. I unchecked and the sticks moved the exact same...then I reviewed a couple of the posts and off a hunch I rechecked Rev in elevator...surprise! The sticks moved as they should....went outside and it armed and fired up...ran the motors up just short of lifting off just to make sure I had some ele and rud..seems good. Thanks for the help

Carapau

Can you get a video of you doing stick calibration with the camera looking at the A2 assistant software as you do it? This might help to see what is going on.

Carapau, thanks for your input..it made me take a second look at the elevators...weird how that happened but it works now..