Mikrokopter Rtf mikrokopter octocopter xl for sale.

smartaquad

Hi there,

Im selling my brand new RTF Mikrokopter Octocopter XL as I decided to get a diferent setup for my AF project.

The kit is basically been calibrated and tested through out the week, there fore I can say its in perfect condition, fully calibrated, ready to fly!

All the soldure work stands at profesional standarts with wax and silicon covering on terminals.

This pac includes:
• 1x preassembled FlightCtrl ME V2.1
·1X Navi 2.0
·1X MK GPS
• Altitude Sensor
• 8x preassembled BL-Ctrl V2.0 assembled in Okto XL power distribution board
• 1x MKUSB
• 1x Okto Frame Set XL with anodized (coloured) riggers 1x (red, black 7x)
• 4x HiLander-26
• 1x Transparent cap (can be painted from the inside)
• 2nd Recom for servo supply included
• 8x APC1238 propeller
• 8x MK3538 - black Brushless Motors
• 1x connection cable for receiver
• 1x LiPo Holder set
• 4 pcs Flex LED Tape for lighting
·1x 7200 4s lipo.
· MK SLR2 camera gimbal( for cannon 5D mark2)

This pack can be sold with FUTABA T7C and its reciver. This TX is a year old but works perfectly and the potties are allready connected to the MK GPS functions.

If you dont whant the TX the you will need:

·Reciver
• Transmitter
•Battery charger
• Min. 1 Spare Lipo

Price: 4500€ ( with TX-RX futaba T7C and Quadrocontro PPM converter)
4300€( with NO TX-RX)

Offers wellcome.

Best regards

Europe.

Check link for pics!

http://imageshack.us/g/407/50189793.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:

flipss

Hi smartaquad,

I found your quote while perparing an own AF project and your components would be exactly mine (except the Futaba).

I wonder for what reasons you want to change to a different setup after doing such an invest of money and time ?

The Octo XL is one of the most powerful microcopters and well designed for many kinds of private and professional activities - isn't it ?

Would be nice to get an honest reply.

Regards,

flipss

Last edited by a moderator:

smartaquad

Hi Flipss,

The Mikrokopter Octo XL is an excellent drone for AP, but its limited in a few ways. I find that you can fly a 5d with a fixed lense with Ok results but cant really go further than that. Im now shooting with a Sonny CX 730 E (650gr) with very nice results, I should have 2 new videos edited by the end of next week.Maximum propellor size is 12inch, found that out after buying some nice 1365 CF props... Anyhow Im making a step further and aiming to lift a Scarlet or a Epic, this involes total a weight of nearly 13kg, wich is way to much for the MK frame or camera gimbal.I will be investing in a Skyjib frame, Axi 4120 series and having a hard time making a choice on the electronics, I wish MK would come out with some 80 or 100 amp esc at some reasonable price, as the alternative to them cost 1800€ all in one piece, wich is a bit scary..

regards