Return to Home love

Dewster

Tested the RTH feature again today and I'll say that I'm so impressed. The first time that I tried it, my craft landed without intervention. The second day of trying it scared the crap-o-la out of me when it started circling wildly to land. I couldn't regain control of it (because I didn't read the manual on switching modes of flight). After finding out the correct way to reestablish control of the craft I fell in love with the feature.

The craft returns home promptly in the nose in direction. I only take control of it when I launch it in a tight space (like near trees) and it automated landing sequence places it in danger of landing in trees. I like that this is a quick way to recover the craft, especially if you lose orientation.

I'm still trying to figure out the POI feature. I'll need a big field so I don't have to worry about striking objects.

fritz99

Tested the RTH feature again today and I'll say that I'm so impressed. The first time that I tried it, my craft landed without intervention. The second day of trying it scared the crap-o-la out of me when it started circling wildly to land. I couldn't regain control of it (because I didn't read the manual on switching modes of flight). After finding out the correct way to reestablish control of the craft I fell in love with the feature.

The craft returns home promptly in the nose in direction. I only take control of it when I launch it in a tight space (like near trees) and it automated landing sequence places it in danger of landing in trees. I like that this is a quick way to recover the craft, especially if you lose orientation.

I'm still trying to figure out the POI feature. I'll need a big field so I don't have to worry about striking objects.

Hello !

Can you tell me what I have to do to reestablish control during RTH ?
Thank you.

Fritz

Eithrr flip off the rth switch and switch into atti mode, then all is normal. I tried today, u can even just goto atti mode but if u go into gps again be sure to get thw switch out of rth mode. Works good for me