Recommendations on Y6 setup?

PCMAerial

Hello all, after building a few hexacopters and quad's I purchased my first Y6 to build this week.

Currently using an Aimdroix Evo One Y6 with extended arms. I am planning to run my Zenmuse H3-3D and Hero4 for a solid aerial photography and video platform. I live and work on the coast, and many days the Phantom's just can't handle the wind. From what I have read the Y6 will be much more agile. Right now all I have is the frame. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on what type of electronics I should be using for a y6 config...

-Thinking Tmotor 400kv(Maybe overkill?) or something quicker like a 750kv Tmotor Navigator
-11" Props on Top 10" on bottom. Read different prop combinations may work, but this seems promising
-Going to run parallel 4s batteries and likely Naza v2

Would love to be able to haul my GoPro for a 15-20min flight time. I had to remove the stock Aimdroix landing gear, and I have the cheapo DJI legs. The stock LG doesn't allow enough gimbal clearance. Will post pics of the build. Thanks for looking. Any insight/info on previous Y6 setup is greatly appreciated!

Hello all, after building a few hexacopters and quad's I purchased my first Y6 to build this week.

Currently using an Aimdroix Evo One Y6 with extended arms. I am planning to run my Zenmuse H3-3D and Hero4 for a solid aerial photography and video platform. I live and work on the coast, and many days the Phantom's just can't handle the wind. From what I have read the Y6 will be much more agile. Right now all I have is the frame. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on what type of electronics I should be using for a y6 config...

-Thinking Tmotor 400kv(Maybe overkill?) or something quicker like a 750kv Tmotor Navigator
-11" Props on Top 10" on bottom. Read different prop combinations may work, but this seems promising
-Going to run parallel 4s batteries and likely Naza v2

Would love to be able to haul my GoPro for a 15-20min flight time. I had to remove the stock Aimdroix landing gear, and I have the cheapo DJI legs. The stock LG doesn't allow enough gimbal clearance. Will post pics of the build. Thanks for looking. Any insight/info on previous Y6 setup is greatly appreciated!

I used a Matt Hall design ( http://www.simplecopter.com/simple-tricopter-2-0/ ).
It has a spread of about 70mm.
I installed a Naza V1, 2836/9 950 Hobbyking motors with cheap plastic 1038 Hobbyking props, top and bottom. It has
RC Manchild ESC's ( http://www.buildrcdrones.com/store/p3/RCMC_30Amp_SimonK_ESC_(NEW_FIRMWARE).html )

I generally fly a 3S 5000 hard case battery which gives me about 12 -15 minutes of hovering and slow flight.
It is extremely stable and the wide spread keeps props out of the picture.

Works for me.