Question about Zenmuse and Phantom

GmeisteR

I have had my zenmuse on my phantom for a while now, everything works great and have never had a problem with it, however, I noticed on a youtube video published by DJI that they were going to be including a little knob thing that plugs into the back of the stock phantom transmitter so you can control the tilt of your gimble...Did they ever release this? Because my gimble did not come with it, and im really getting tired of using a screw driver, not to mention i can't tilt my camera during flight which could be a very useful option to have

I have had my zenmuse on my phantom for a while now, everything works great and have never had a problem with it, however, I noticed on a youtube video published by DJI that they were going to be including a little knob thing that plugs into the back of the stock phantom transmitter so you can control the tilt of your gimble...Did they ever release this? Because my gimble did not come with it, and im really getting tired of using a screw driver, not to mention i can't tilt my camera during flight which could be a very useful option to have

Here you go:
http://www.dronefly.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Lever