Practically NEW, Panasonic GH3, body w/ three batteries

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi folks,

I sold my GH3 Zenmuse and now the GH3 is sitting on my workbench, it was flown a handful of times, never crashed and now that it isn't being used it's for sale.

$650 shipped in the US?

Original box and all items it came with are included along with two additional aftermarket batteries and a second wall charger.

Thanks,
Bart

Bowley

Hi folks,

I sold my GH3 Zenmuse and now the GH3 is sitting on my workbench, it was flown a handful of times, never crashed and now that it isn't being used it's for sale.

$650 shipped in the US?

Original box and all items it came with are included along with two additional aftermarket batteries and a second wall charger.

Thanks,
Bart

Hi Bart

Do you have a lens for it, suitable for the zen?

Steve

Bartman

Hi Bart

Do you have a lens for it, suitable for the zen?

Steve

I sold the lens with the zenmuse but kept the body as the person already had the camera body. I"m going to go back to using my T2i for most everything until I need another camera for a specific purpose in the future.

Bart

Bowley

I know your partake of the occasional bit of Transatlantic travel :)
You in the UK anytime in the near future?

Bartman

Bowley, Sorry I didn't get back to you, I'm just seeing this now. I'll be in London at the end of the month, PM me if you want to meet up. We stay at the Cumberland Hotel, not quite sure where it is.

If my schedule changes I can always ship it but are you sure the US NTSC standard would work for you?

Bart

Bowley

Ah, NTSC would be a problem. no worries Bart. I'll continue using a T3i for time being.

Thanks

Steve