Photohigher - S800 Evo Wookong Setup issues

mattmcc

After dialing in the main settings / wiring on the wookong for my s800 evo I am stumped with the photohigher av130 gimbal. When I plug it in, the roll jams to one side and the tilt runs continuously. I can control (slow and steady) the tilt with my RC via the f5 knob plugged into the X3 on the wookong (which I had previously set up on a naza with a gimbal) but the roll just goes hard to one side and sticks until I power off the main controller. I am using the obvious F1 signal for roll and F2 signal for tilt on the wookong. The Wookong software adjustments really don't help finding a center point etc. I have fully run through the centering of the pots, wiring, settings, everything at least 6 times. The pots don't hold a chance stopping the stronger big tooth wheels of the servo, they push right past the center points and mechanically bind or spin out.
I have tried both the Hexa V and Hexa I aircraft settings. I am running the latest firmware, everything is brand new out of the box. I have called aerial media pros, they had no clue or suggestions other than emailing Photohigher, which I have. The Evo flies fine I have 3 mellow flights on it, stumped on this gimbal.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!