Phantom Motors & Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipper1

Memorial Day, formerly known as Decoration Day is coming up. It’s a time where we honor our fallen heroes. It’s also the unofficial kickoff to summer. A time we spend with family and friends, picnics, camping and flying our Phantoms.

Suppose you’re out showing off your piloting skills to everyone when you start to hear the unthinkable. YOUR bearings are going out…or is it worse? Are you prepared for this kind of bad news on a long 3 day holiday weekend? Probably not, but don’t say I didn’t warn you. The earliest you could get another motor is about a week away. There goes the first holiday weekend of the summer; at least you have 2 more. I know what you’re thinking; buying extra motors is like buying tires for the car or buying new underwear.

I have 4 new Phantom motors. The only time they’ve ran is just before leaving the factory in China. You could easily be back in the air in less than 30 minutes, an hour at most, IF you’re prepared.

These Phantom motors take self tightening props, I have 4 pair of those props still in the original packaging. Take one CW and one CCW motor and 2 packages of props for $63.00 or buy everything for $117.00. Free shipping conus.

Remember this, if you don’t have anything to fly on a long holiday weekend, your weekend just got longer.

View attachment 17561View attachment 17559View attachment 17560

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 236

Status