Phantom 3 - anyone else seen flights missing from log records ??

jamesb72

I have about 50 (well 49) flights on my Phantom3 pro. After each day/flying session I connect iPad Mini 2 to download flight records (ie DJIFlightRecord_2016-07-10_[09-36-37]) and upload to healthy drones to keep an eye on battery health, and as a flight record.

On Sunday morning I flew three flights back to back and recorded video in all three.

I just connected iPad up to download the flight records and I only have two flight record files, and can see from the timestamps and flight details the first (09:36 14mins) and 3rd (10:11 5mins) flights were logged, but the 2nd flight is missing ?

If I look in the flight logs on DJI Go App, I also see just the 1st and 3rd flight, 2nd flight is missing.

I know I flew 3 flights, I have three partially used batteries and video files show timestamps from 2nd flight - just wondered if anyone else has seen DJI Go missing flights in the flight logs ??

jamesb72

Just to update, it seems if the Go app is not connected during take off, but connects in flight, that flight is not recorded in log. I have done some troubleshooting and the short USB lightning cable I have has an intermittent fault on the USB side, I can reproduce by connecting to Transmitter then wiggling wire into USB plug and it disconnects, so this was the initial fault.

I've realised leaving the USB cable plugged into transmitter while it is put in and out of case/rucksack is straining the cable, so I've replaced cable and will unplug before packing away from now on - I've also ordered a supposedly robust kevlar cable (apparently tested 5000 bends on cable to plugs with 18 month warranty), to hopefully avoid this happening again.