Our new retractable landing gear

HeinzABF

Our new retractable landing gear for S800

We also have a new retractable landing gear for the S800

View attachment 7771View attachment 7772
Will be available in appr. 3 weeks time.

Videos will be online in a couple of days.

Regards
Heinz

Attachments

• ausgeklappt-1.jpg
    ausgeklappt-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 496
  • eingeklappt-1.jpg
    eingeklappt-1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 457
Last edited by a moderator:

hexa

just a thought.
Folks who own a s800 and z15 are folks who actually not broke and can afford to buy the original.

That price is not too far from the original LG price which would drive them to spend the extra and get the original.

Ever wonder why the Chinese are so rich.
Quick sale small profit more sale more Money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hazardpro

I've got to agree... Ill be looking at retractable legs and as you say price is so close I would tend to go with the 'DJI' approved ones....

If there would good saving, then I'd go for the cheaper.

Food for thought...

D

vislaw

Heinz, I applaud you for developing a product for this field. Competition only helps the users. Nevertheless, I'd be very interested to hear whether you claim your retracts are superior in any way to the DJI version. How does it compare in weight? Are there features or components in yours that you feel should influence a buyer? I'm definitely going to purchase retractable gear so please tell me why I should seriously consider your product. Function and features are more important to me than price.

HeinzABF

@ vislaw

New retractable set for the S800:

S800 RDDS Retractable direct drive system

Easy to rebuild your existing set.
NO servo,s of poor quality , instead we use Direct Drive system, no metal links or springs like original system links!
Feed directly from Receiver max power needed is 200 mAh for the complete system and simple to use by a single switch .

Black anodised and hardened alloy CNC machined NO plastic

Heinz

HeinzABF

Hi Boris,
system will be available in appr. 3 weeks time.

----------------
New retractable set for the S800:

S800 RDDS Retractable direct drive system

Easy to rebuild your existing set.
NO servo,s of poor quality , instead we use Direct Drive system, no metal links or springs like original system links!
Feed directly from Receiver max power needed is 200 mAh for the complete system and simple to use by a single switch .

Black anodised and hardened alloy CNC machined NO plastic
--------------------------
Heinz

Visvid

London Newbie
Looks very impressive and at 490Euro it becomes a serious consideration, only problem for me is living in the UK we would get hammered by customs import duty etc, rip off Britain !

Visvid

London Newbie
Seriously! Did UK leave the sinking ship (EU)? ;)

Still have to pay the Taxes etc irrespective of the EU it is Over £300.. OOOPS my mistake read the information wrong .. taxes etc do not apply .. great

Digitech

since heinz is from Germany you dont need to pay any extra taxes or duty,s
i know you lot live on a island still your concerned a part of the EU.
actualy i own a bunch of UK euro,s they where made but never used :)

vislaw

Thank you for all the info, Heinz. Looks outstanding. I'm having some trouble figuring out how you determine shipping costs to the US on your site. Do you have an English version of your site that I'm not aware of? Many thanks.