One motor spins faster than the other 3

Hello, I have a problem and I'm hoping that someone here can steer me in the right direction.

I have built a couple of F450s and F550s using full DJI setups, and one FrankenDrone 525 quad that went through several "versions". I recently purchased someone else's abandoned project QAV400 frame. I added an old Fieyu-Tech FY90Q flight controller (left over from the FrankenDrone) and a set of 1100kv motors (also from the FD). The QAV frame had a set of SimonK 30a ESCs already installed on the power board, so I decided to use them because the "Quattro" ESC that I had on the FD stopped working and "let the smoke out" a few months ago. I added the no name 6ch radio that came with some RTF somethingorother that I have used with the FD and a few other "test projects". So, that's the build and I know the history of everything except the ESCs.

The problem I'm having is that the left rear motor, #3, spins up before the other three, and continues to spin at a higher rate than the others. If I were to give it too much throttle, it will try to flip diagonally with no apparent correction from the other motors. Is this a matter of the ESCs being out of sync, is one of them bad, or do you think it's a problem with the controller?

Thanks for any help.

microbionic

Sounds like the esc is off calibration, I had issues like this with my new hex, I had inadvertently calibrated it when I was testing the motor/esc with a servo tester..