oldtimer

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Welcome!!! There are quite a few of us that have started multirotors!

Check out the threads in the new guy section. Tons of great info!

Mike :)

jbrumberg

Welcome fsalyers. They have not started a geriatric section yet. It's good to know that I'll won't be alone. Check out the new guy section as Mike suggested. I can see it now. "Tips for Oldster's". That's not me BTW, just a picture that I borrowed from a learned elder. A Tx could easily be attached to that walker, and just look at those all terrain wheels on that rig. Look two tips already:black_eyed:

Last edited by a moderator:

fsalyers

jbrumberg, love that walker I am not quite to that stage yet but close I am 72 olds (oldtimer), been in RC for 40 years, escampment plane back in the 60's(in case you don't know what I am talking about it was rudder only and it just flipped back and forth when you gave trans input the rudder stopped to make plane turn)

jbrumberg

Glad to meet you old timer and my hat is off to you sir both to the years- I am nearing 62 and RC history (1 year). I did know about that stuff back then; I was into other recreational pursuits:stupid::satellite::very_drunk::rolleyes:

COMike93yj

Still Building!
LOL.....now I don't feel so bad...LOL!

I am 45 and although my body is OLD my brain is still that of a teenager!!!!

You will have a ton to offer with all your experiences OT!

Mike :)

sledge57

I'm nearing OLD FART status too, 56 ...

Where in Ohio are you? I'm in Mi but work in Ohio often.

By the way, I remember escapement servos, don't forget about the rubber band.....

Last edited by a moderator: