Odd telemetry behavior with Futaba 14SG and 7008SB

coreyperez

I've had a 7008SB RX with the voltage hooked up and have complete success with them on my existing configuration. (Disco Pro & Naza)

Now, I've just built my Tarot 960 and Naza with another 7008SB, but when trying to setup the telemetry I noticed that I cannot view it on the controller (using the model select for the new Tarot). I when went back and viewed the Disco Pro and the information shows up there, but when I go back to the Tarot profile the voltage information is not displayed. I have bound and configured the tx/rx properly, everything is working in the Naza assistant (for both FCs). I also looked at a different model that I never (intentionally) configured the Telemetry for, and frankly, it didn't have a telemetry RX bound to it (6308SB) but it DOES show the voltage on the telemetry (from the 7008SB) even with the other craft completely powered down AND bound to a 6308SB.

I don't get it.. Any help would be great! I don't want to delete the other profile and have to re-create it just to see if the TX has assigned some reference to the other craft/RX.

Corey

coreyperez

But that is exactly what I'm trying NOT to do!

This was a new profile, the RX power never showed up, but it does show on another profile that was never setup for a RX with Telemetry. I didn't know if there was some weird "The first two that show up in the profile list get it" or something.

Corey

Tuomas P.

If I remember correctly, you have to pair the receiver to each new model memory to get the telemetry online. So, even as otherwise they seem bound to each other, but the telemetry is missing, let the tx find the rx again. I remember having this same issue.

TP.