not the britest of noobs

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
No such thing as a stupid question here so don't put yourself down. Im a pro flyer but I remember only too well what it was like when I first entered the whole RC world and then multirotors. There's a lot to learn but a great community here. Welcome and watch out for you bank balance, once you get started the balance has a funny habbit of rapidly emptying itself. You have been warned!

hey thanx. ya I quickly figured out about yhe bank account but man I got hooked. lol I built a f450 in june and it was cause the guy at the hobby store figured it was beyond my capabilities cause I don't know about using computers. I grabbed it bought it and learned through the web how to put it together. lol since my first flite on july 1 I now proud owner of the 450 and a f330 I did in sept and now I building another 450 kit with aerial mob arm kit with dji e600 motors and esc . I now have all my parts and plan to assemble it through the holidays. with these arms I can run upto 15 inch props if I wish. I not sre if the 20 amp esc can handle it? what do you think?

dtw

KC1UAV
Hi Mike!

I highly recommend you checkout the eCalc (http://www.ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc.php). Get the numbers from your E600 motors and ESC's and plug them into the calculator with everything else. Your question also depends on whether you're running 4S or 6S packs.

I have the E600's on my M680 hex, and I love them, but I use the stock props - still get close to 20 minutes in the air with a GoPro, less with my larger gimbal, but that's only with a single Turnigy 5000mah 6S pack.