No blue light for compass calibration.

es124

Hello,

Regarding the Wookong M GPS compass , in Atti. mode is the GPS module needed ?
And before calibrating the compass is it supposed to be green or red flashing ?

Also from the beginning on when i want to calibrate the compass i can't get the blue light on when switching from man. to GPS Att. fast ( 6 to 10 times ).
It always turns solid green, but the calibration did work at the end with tree white lights at the end.

Intelligent Orientation Control works in Att. mode.

But now in GPS Att. it stays red flashing 3 times. but in Att. mode it flashes yellow 3 times.

All software is updated. DJI F550 with Wookong M.

Greetings,
Enno
Belgium

Sounds like your LED is having issue. put it in the Calibration Mode "expecting the blue", then tinker with the clear rubber thing on top of the LED. Mine did the same, and I was able to determine that the LED was the issue. It was just not making contact until I wiggled the clear rubber seal.

Caution, if you do that too much, eventually the other colors may start having issues too.

Mine works, about ever few flights, a color will not work until I tinker with it. You can order just the LED itself. I did.. I have several around now.

Hope that helps.

KS

es124

KS,

your right about the blue light, it seems to go in to calibration mode ( but still no blue light ), but at the end of the calibraton ( 3 white flashes ) it flashes red again.
after setting it down ...... it begins to flash fast green ... end then green/red and at the end red only.

If a restart in GPS Att mode it flashes red and after 10 sec. it flashes fast green en red .. and after that only red.

The cours lock is working normal.

I will try it today in open field.

thanks,
Enno

Enno, I think you are getting the green and red and not the Purple(violet) because there is no blue in the color mix, but I am not sure about the fast green and red.

good luck.

KS