new to multicopters

Dwane

Hello, I`m new to this sort of flying , have had a little bit of flying rg plane .
but I`m interested in aerial photography ,so I have a dji f550 with naza mv2 and fs th9x
transmitter, bought second hand and very little instructions, so my question is what is the flying mode
for beginner, I thought it would be gps mode but someone told me no, so what do I do to learn to fly th beast
cheers Dwane

FlyGirl

Hello, I`m new to this sort of flying , have had a little bit of flying rg plane .
but I`m interested in aerial photography ,so I have a dji f550 with naza mv2 and fs th9x
transmitter, bought second hand and very little instructions, so my question is what is the flying mode
for beginner, I thought it would be gps mode but someone told me no, so what do I do to learn to fly th beast
cheers Dwane

You can fly in GPS Dwane but I understand your friends point in that it is providing a lot of help to keep the 550 stable. I'm kind of in the other camp in that you learn your left and rights with GPS, then when you get confident there then switch to Attitude mode, and then when confident there then try it in manual mode with no stabilization. Less crashing that way.... :)

Dwane

You can fly in GPS Dwane but I understand your friends point in that it is providing a lot of help to keep the 550 stable. I'm kind of in the other camp in that you learn your left and rights with GPS, then when you get confident there then switch to Attitude mode, and then when confident there then try it in manual mode with no stabilization. Less crashing that way.... :)

thanks Lauren I`m thinking the same as you ,start in gps mode to get the feel of things ,sounds good, just waiting the wind to drop now, I live on the west coast of Australia
witch gets quiet windy.

regards wane