New NJ member here

HellSoldyr

Just got into quads, looking into meeting up with people and racing, flying, and crashing around.
Not new to the hobby, I've been flying airplanes and helis for 13 years, mostly giant scale 20cc plus and some micros/electrics, so I've got some experience.

I have a zmr250 with emax 2204 motors, emax 20A esc's, and emax skyline32 FC(notice anything here) and a FrSky X4R.
I went the cheap route and got the hobbyking quanum V1 fpv bundle, and ghetto rigged it to a hat lol, works pretty well.

Hoki

OHHHH YOU HAVE A SKYLINE TOO! ME TOO. I MADE A 260 SIZE WITH A SKYLINE32 ADVANCED AND OMG IT FLYS SO PERFECT AND I FLY IT IN HEADLESS MODE. I HAVE 2204 MOTORS AND KINGKONG BLHELI 12AMP ESCS that have those little solder tabs right in front which make it so easy to solder to. Do you know if theres a way to set the max angle on the FC? On the first quad I made with a CC3d and that was real easy to set the max angle which made it really easy to control cause it wasn't as sensitive and fast. I could move the stick all the way and since I set it to a max of 20 degrees it wouldn't zip off that fast. Anyways my 260 frame broke cause it was just a plastic one but I ordered a carbon on so I'm waiting to get that and then transfer the stuff on to it. I donno why that quad is the only one the flies perfect for me. I'm trying to make another one which I have all the parts, 1806 motors, tarot escs, really think kind and I don't even know whats loaded on them cause I can't find any info of them and I got the Skyline32 mini for it. I had thought it would be so easy to get that going since it's a skyline and I had good luck with my other skyline but NOPE its just acting up, like I'll set it all up and some motors won't spin and when I keep throttleing up one motor will stop all of a sudden and only 2 will spin, it's all wacky! I've tried to redo it a few times trying baseflight and cleanflight and then something happened where it wouldn't even arm anymore and then I figured out it will arm if I push the stick to the upper left corner but yet pulling down the stick still decreases the throttle and pushing it up will make it fsater so I just gave up. Maybe I need to erase it and reflash something and start over. I am thinking it's all about the ESCs cause these werid @ss tarot ones are freakin werid cause they make so much little weird noises for so long when I plug in the battery and every time I'd disarm it too like stuff I've never heard before.

HellSoldyr

I actually had some trouble with my skyline32, I did a little 2 minute flight, trimmed it and everything. Second flight it just flipped over for no reason when I throttled up.