Align Multicopter New forum area...Align!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Anyone who knows heli's knows Align and their TREX series of helicopters. Align has been quietly gaining ground in the Multi-Rotor Helicopter market with their ready-to-fly M424, M470, M480L, and M690L models. They also have a line of camera gimbals for both aerial and hand-held use.

M690L_DM.jpg

M480L_DM.jpg

We'd like to welcome Align and their community of owners/pilots to MultiRotorForums.com!

Manufacturer's Website
http://www.align.com.tw/

Last edited by a moderator:

synrg

Thanks for setting this up Bart! I own an M480L myself. Will be nice to have a dedicated forum for us to share our experiences with the new multicopters.

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Wow Bart, never even heard of Align until today...cool looking machines. How about a friggen Taranis forum, dude?;)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Wow Bart, never even heard of Align until today...cool looking machines. How about a friggen Taranis forum, dude?;)

how about an RC Systems sub-forum? that's a reasonable compromise, right?
and a suggestions forum area while I'm under the hood wrenching on the site, no?

Wolfie

High Tech Hippie
Thanks Bartman, this is much needed. We Align owners quickly outgrew the Facebook page and now we have a new home!

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Hi all,
If any Align owners need parts service or advice, We are an authorized Align dealer.
FlyCam UAV is located in Chatsworth, CA and our retail showroom will be open April 10th 2015.

AzViper

Thanks Bartman, this is much needed. We Align owners quickly outgrew the Facebook page and now we have a new home!

Not sure what you mean by outgrew as hundreds of post are made daily over at Facebook in the 690 group. I had not been to this thread for a few weeks and was hoping other would have joined. Not a whole lot is going on here. Like anything else people get comfortable and do not want to move. I wish this Align thread would take off cause I have never been much on Facebook and hate how you are linked to everyone.

New props...

54xJWh.jpg

klimon

Not sure what you mean by outgrew as hundreds of post are made daily over at Facebook in the 690 group. I had not been to this thread for a few weeks and was hoping other would have joined. Not a whole lot is going on here. Like anything else people get comfortable and do not want to move. I wish this Align thread would take off cause I have never been much on Facebook and hate how you are linked to everyone.

New props...

54xJWh.jpg
When are you going to fly that puppy? I am counting on you to decide whether I should spend the time doing the same with my M690? I presume those are stock Align motors? All you changed were the props?

AzViper

The 690 has flown 10 times. Love the props. I have also modded where the retracts mount. Less stress on the retracts and bottom frame.

FCgLqY.jpg

nsTMOc.jpg

5mu49I.jpg

JvsO6C.jpg

Nothing spectacular other than I found a bad spot on the lens, Center right. Click on the Youtube link to get to 1080P HD.

Last edited by a moderator: