New Aerial Photography UAV

Mikes

Have you seen this new drone coming 2015 that is suppose to be compact and the have auto follow feature to your cell device?

PlexiDrone

What's your comments? Look any good?

Old Man

First post and already pimping a product. I think 3DR captured the market share in this area a bit ahead of you.

Ronan

Another toy... By the time this one is out, well who know's where this hobby would be.

Cool for the designers... half a million in donations lol

Naterpin

Well it looks still very current. 3dr FCs are still a headache for new people to setup. Other mass produce fc dji and xaircraft. Have had stream lined setup. Let see how well it is to setup and work with.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
First post and already pimping a product. I think 3DR captured the market share in this area a bit ahead of you.

edit: Mike owns a web-shop in Canada, he's a big fan of the PlexiDrone project, and he's hoping to be a future dealer. He's added his affiliations to his signature line.
Bart

Last edited by a moderator:

Naterpin

So.........Flight Controller Market share is like flying a multirotor " What goes up must come down"

Henry's retail will be selling them in all their shops too. The VP must like them if they sell the Phantom now and he is bring the Plex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man

I like the out of warranty repair line. For some products, people that handle out of warranty work are the only place consumers have to go.