Need some hands on help.

Debay777

I recently built a tricopter based on the rcexplorer designs. I used a whitespy FCB. I can't seem to make it fly. I need one of two things. #1: I need someone who is well versed in multiwii who can meet with me and spend some time hacking this thing into a flying machine. I live in Carteret County NC, USA. Or #2: Someone I can trust to send this to who can sort it out, get it air worthy and then talk with me in detail about what they did to fix it.

It's been a month or two since I picked it up but here are the symptoms.

I was told that prop direction didn't matter so I ignored the (whitespy) recommended counter rotating setup. After arming the FCB the servo starts to lean to one side. I did reverse the tilt direction which got me off the ground but just barely. When I did get in the air it would wobble out of control and then I would have to drop it to keep it from flipping. Oh and it rotates the whole time despite stick inputs.

Please don't try and tell me what settings to change. I've been through it all. I've flashed and re flashed the software and I'm done. I really want hands on help or someone willing to work on it. I'm mechanically inclined and computer savvy but this has me whipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk