Need help trouble shooting an in-flight twitch failure

photobobga

During the last several flights on a RCT800 using the new DJI NAZA M v.2 I've noticed a unique twitch in the flight. It's like the chill twitch we experience.. short, sudden, and very noticeable. I have replaced the Tx and RX, disassembled and checked all the connections, still happens. Will happen in Atti and GPS mode. I've uploaded a short video to demonstrate the unique behavior. You can see and hear this failure. https://vimeo.com/74160073

It will start happening after the MC is in the flight for 5 minutes or more.. thermal fatigue? Flight controller.. ESC.... motors? This is a new build with approx. 20 flights. Just started happening during the last 5 flights.

Motors......HP4108-480KV No vibrations, odd noises and cool running
Controller... DJI NAZA M v.2 w/GPS v3.12
ESC.........RCTimer HVSK - 40A flight temp., 90 degrees on all six
Props.......Carbon fiber 13x6.5 well balanced
Futaba TX and Rx
Frame......RCTimer RCT800
Flight weight.... 4500 grams
Battery....MaxAmp 14.8, 10900, flight temp. 100
Gimbal is controlled from the NAZA, 2 axis servo driven

Controller settings, 180, 180, 160, 170 - 175,175 These have remained the same since the first flight

Thought about adding the DJI iOSD for flight info. Never used one before so not sure if this would help.

Any help in trouble shooting would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Something making your radio signal go out? I seen on a video where a radio was going out of range and the multi-rotor did the same thing. If not that, remove all the bullet connections and solder the motors into the ESCs, that will probably fix it.