NEED HELP! DJI S1000 LANDING GEAR SERVO COUPLER

Nfactors

The left landing gear on my S1000 wouldn't raise after I configured it. I found the problem to be that the screw, threaded through the small coupler which attaches directly to the servo output shaft (part # 1031804 listed in the v1.10 S1000 user manual under package number 18 -Retractable Module- pg.31), had broken in half. This left half of the screw stuck in the coupler with factory grade loctite and despite all my attempts it appears irremovable. I'm desperately hoping that someone may have an extra coupler (part # 1031804). I've contacted several dealers and DJI directly and it seems that the only way to get the small coupler is to order the complete retractable module for around $350!

s1000 user manual:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/s1000/en/S1000_User_Manual_v1.10_en.pdf

Thank you!

222GR

NFactors, do you think the landing gear for the s1000 is different from the landing gear from the s800 evo?
Longer legs I imagine but I think the mechanics are the same...

I have a set from my crashed s800 that i paid, what almost 800 bucks for....
the landing gear themselves only sustained damage to the carbon fiber rods ($30), one servo ($69) and stretched the spring ($10)
About $110 bucks to repair to fully functional.
Not that this is the way you want to go but If you'd care to make an offer for the whole thing, feel free to PM me.

Nfactors

NFactors, do you think the landing gear for the s1000 is different from the landing gear from the s800 evo?
Longer legs I imagine but I think the mechanics are the same...

I have a set from my crashed s800 that i paid, what almost 800 bucks for....
the landing gear themselves only sustained damage to the carbon fiber rods ($30), one servo ($69) and stretched the spring ($10)
About $110 bucks to repair to fully functional.
Not that this is the way you want to go but If you'd care to make an offer for the whole thing, feel free to PM me.
Great suggestion, but unfortunately the coupler connecting the S800 landing gear servo is different. I'd be more than happy to make someone a good offer for the part if they have a damaged S1000 or S900.