NAZA Voltage Alarm

propflux011

have both a hex and a quad (scratchbuilt) that both use the NAZA M lite "converted" to full V2. My question is about the voltage sensor. I can set it anywhere on the computer but since I have used the NAZA included BEC, the telemetry from my taranis shows the 5volts, but will not allow the voltage alarm to warn me when the mains go down, as it requires a 3S voltage to monitor. I can usually tell when it starts acting up that the battery is low, but sometimes it catches me off guard while several feet off the ground. And by the time the balance-lead low volt alarm goes off its land NOW or crash. Is there any way to make the 3s voltage portion of the NAZA voltage alarm work so I know alittle more in advance when its time to land?

propflux011

That's the one I have on it now, doesn't work that well when drones are in the sky. Once it goes off and I'm lucky enough to hear it, its almost too late. The 5v is coming from the drones reciever as its powered by the same BEC that the naza uses.

propflux011

I just don't understand why the naza requires use of its BEC to power the FC , yet has par emitters in the computer program for 12-10 volts with its own alarm