Naza V2 will not enter failsafe??

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Ok granted this is my first Naza V2 setup, I've done A2's and WKM's

I've adjusted my endpoints for my 3 pos switch for GPS-ATTI-ATTI all hit the blue marks fine.
I then turn off the Futaba T10J and nothing happens. I'm not that familiar with the T10J I was reading in the manual about "failsafe" but it really seems to be aimed at servo position etc. Any one have any idea what I need to do to get this to work? It also keeps saying I need to upgrade firmware however it's the most recent 4.02 (I think)

Help..

Roggatz

You do need to setup failsafe between the radio and receiver before the Naza will be able to go into failsafe mode.
I just set all sticks centered and throttle above 50%, just follow the instructions in the Futaba manual.

gringers

Preoccupied
I set up a T8J once, presuming the T10J is the same/similar(?), this is how I did it.

1) Go to your end point menu and adjust the endpoint values on the channel you're using for Flight Control Modes and change the value until Failsafe is activated in the Assistant.
2) Next, position your throttle stick at 50% or just over
3) Now go to Failsafe menu on the Tx, highlight the throttle channel, select the mode as 'F/S' and press and hold the navigation rocker button to store the setting with the throttle stick at 50%
4) In the Failsafe menu again, go to the channel you're using for Flight Control Mode (which you adjusted in step 1), select F/S again for this channel and again hold the navigation rocker button to store the setting
5) Once completed, you need to go back to the endpoint menu and restore the previous endpoint values for your Flight Control Mode channel so you have correct control of flight modes on the three psoition switch again
6) Test in the Assistant!

Hopefully that works on the T10J too, although I just noticed your OP was 5 days ago so you may already have sorted it!

Fred Zorn

This message is for gringers.. Can you tell me how to set up failsafe for all three modes on a Naza M V2. with a Futaba 10J? Currently not using Sbus but have traditional servo links to Naza from receiver. I have channel 5 set up as X1 (VR) Channel 6 (U) for 3 way mode switch and Channel 7 (x2) for 3 way IOC. How do I now set failsafe on the three modes on channel 6 (U) using the Naza Assist... Thanks, Fred Z