Naza M Lite Question

dbeck0503

In gps mode when I let off the sticks the quad - f450 always seems to drift to the left? I set up the gps location and calibrated the unit. Any ideas? It drifts like 2-6 feet then it will stay there. Maybe normal?

jer

Mine did the same but not as much perhaps 3ft. The puck is single band and pretty cheap at that. Make sure to do the compass calibration every so often.

Moving to v2 would cure the drift.

Mine would do that until I made a minor tweak to the GPS alignment. If it drifts to the left, try adjusting the GPS antenna a degree or 2 to the right and see what happens.

jer

8f5ab659abac5cebeef160ed483d1d89.jpg

Seems okay for the update.

bensid54

I've had both the Naza Lite on my quad and the V2 on my hex I went back to quad with the Naza light because I trust the Lite software more. Reason I'm staying away from the V2 is because if you plug in the V2 before turning on your radio the V2 will flash like it has initialized so everything looks good right! Wrong! My quad lifted off like normal and pretty soon it was not responding to the radio then it bounced off a car and headed off to God knows where never to be seen again. it wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't lose all my Fat Shark stuff too.