Naza Lite now only works in manual mode

I have logged 20 perfect flight on the package, Naza lite w/GPS on a bumblebee frame with gimbal mounted camera. All calibrations completed and until yesterday everything was O.K. Half way into a flight at a 8 ft. hover the bee would only go backward to any right stick command. Landed it upright and tried ground test at lower throttle. Could not get a right, left or forward attempt in GPS or Atti mode, switch to manual and motor speed increased and all right stick commands are proper. Hooked up to the computer, nothing had changed in settings, props are still tight. Seems like the controller has gone south, unit is less than 3 weeks old and naturally I ordered from China. Any ideas???

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Did you try reloading the firmware onto the unit? resetting everything back to default? Is it a real Naza or a fake one?

Sometimes it pays to buy your stuff in the country you are from, this is one of them times...

I'll try the firmware re-load, as far as I know it's real, paid 209 for the package and it is recognized on the DJI site. Also with the Naza Lite there is not an upgraded firmware and loading the firmware was never offered, it flew for almost a month on the load it came with.