Naza Gyro Problem

hover

I'm having this problem since a long time and already posted it on 2-3 boards but couldnt find a solution :-(

But maybe one has the some problem or a way to fix it.

I have the Dji Naza + GPS and when flying forward and doing a little strafe on the left or right, my copter stayes in the wrong angle for some seconds. When doing hard turnes it sometimes complete lock in the false angle and already crashed 1-2 times. So I have to fly very soft or I'm having problems.
Already changed from F450-> TBS Discovery, new motors (TBS motors), tried every gain from 90-200, recalibrate compass prior to every flight, recalibrated IMU hundred times.

Staring from second 35 it is really bad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo9fhtDYbPY

It looks like the Naza gyro is complete crazy, can this be faulty? Except this problem, my Naza flys like a dream...

PS: In the video there is some wind, but the problem also appears if there is zero wind.
Thanks

Razzil

I was thinking wind when I read it first. Do you notice it more so in a certain flight mode?
I find in manual mode my flying results aren't as great as when they are in attitude mode.
Still seems strange though just the same. Have you contacted the supplier and gotten a response?

hover

I think it happens in GPS mode the most. In ATTI its a little better. I got my Naza in February this year, dont think my supplier will care about it.
I just want to know if this is ok and happens with all Nazas or my Naza is faulty. Maybe increasing only thr Roll gain helps? So it moves back to the horizontal faster?

hover

Sure you have your x, y and z axis measured correcty?

Thanks, I have tried man different combinations. From x negative 5 to 5 and the same with y and z but didnt had any effect.
The problem is also present in ATTI mode but not so bad like GPS and ATTI doesnt use the compass.

fredor

Thanks, I have tried man different combinations. From x negative 5 to 5 and the same with y and z but didnt had any effect.
The problem is also present in ATTI mode but not so bad like GPS and ATTI doesnt use the compass.

I am a bit concerned that you say you have tried different combinations these points are fixed IE the centre of your top plate left to right, the centre of your top plate front to rear both a + positive figure then the centre of gravity of your Quad when it is hanging on its side a little more difficult to get precise but as a rough guide about one centimetre below your top plate and this is a - negative figure on mine -10 centimetres