Naza Gimbal Manual Control Speed

jforkner

The Naza manual, under Gimbal, states:
The STEP4: Manual Control Speed
Range: 0 to 100
You should assign one of the knobs on your transmitter to X1 channel for controlling the Pitch direction (angle) of camera gimbal during flight first. Then adjust the reaction speed of pitch direction manual control; the initial value 100 is full speed.
Notices:
If parameter adjustment was enabled on channel X1, the gimbal manual control via channel X1 will still be
on as well.

Am I correct in assuming that the Channel X1 port on the Naza MC needs to be physically connected to the appropriate channel port on the Rx? While not explicitly stated, it's implied.

Or does the Naza read the appropriate Rx channel thru one of the other Naza-to-Rx connections?

Thanks.

Jack

Michael64

As long as you F2 to pitch and F1 roll, and then yes connect X1 to the channel on the receiver that you want to control the pitch with everything should work fine.

Michael64

Bella7821

I tripped out when I got my gimbal working and I hovered and played with the basic NAZA gains to fine tune the F550 and the camera tilted up and down. I didn't know what the manual control speed pitch adjustment meant so i just left it at 100. When connected to the computer as I turned the knob, both the camera was tilting back and forth and the basic gains were gong up and down. So I guess they are both activated at the same time.
I wish I could fine tune the basic gains then inhibit them and have the F550 be totally stable for good and adjust the camera angle with the knob.

a944734

In the configuration "autopilot" screen you select which (if any) channel is used to remotely adjust the gains.
So when you are satisfied with your gain settings, set all the remote adjust fields to "INH" - which means no channel is used to remotely adjust gains.
Probably they are now set to "X1" or "X2" in your case

After that the X1/X2 channels will only move your camera