Nab...

tstrike

pendejo grande
here's another look at the s800, I know I make a crack about zipties but I'm sure a company that's smart enough to design and build these things will have a better system when it's released...

Last edited by a moderator:

tstrike

pendejo grande
Kimberly of Photo Higher with his super cool gimbal control...

A really nice man to take the time to answer questions from a complete noob.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
its a strange one though that the z15 should be double the weight do you see anything on the Z15 that could make it double the weight. I doubt that there is a big difference in the motors or ?

I think they got it wrong and the 1.4 1.5 kg weight from the z15 announced months ago was already inkl. a standard nex mounted and thing got lost in translation.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
yeah well you are helping them. Introducing their products and posting the info, something the manufactures should be doing themselves. He should have slipped you one of the boards that would have been nice and deserved !

Boris

tstrike

pendejo grande
yeah well you are helping them. Introducing their products and posting the info, something the manufactures should be doing themselves. He should have slipped you one of the boards that would have been nice and deserved !

Boris
I just feel privileged to meet these smart young people who are making these wonderful gizmos first hand. It was a real treat, I've got one more vid from the Quadrocopter guys I'll try and post later, I'm in Vegas and there's a big freekin buffet to do battle with. Hope you guys enjoy the vids.

Kilby

Hey tstrike, I hear Olympic Garden has a nice buffet. ;-)

Have fun out there, and kudos for the updates!

-Terry

jetforce

FLY HIGH AND STAY HIGH
@ tstrike,

nice job, you earned the medal of honor as our man in the field :black_eyed: Thanks

tstrike

pendejo grande
Hey tstrike, I hear Olympic Garden has a nice buffet. ;-)

Have fun out there, and kudos for the updates!

-Terry
Nice, my 75 year old mother came up from Laughlin to meet me for dinner, she said she prefers the Crazy Horse II.

"@ tstrike,

nice job, you earned the medal of honor as our man in the field :black_eyed: Thanks"

thanks man, I'm sure one of you veterans would have done a much better job, this noob could barely remember the names of the booths, but I said I'd try and take some pics for y'all...it was a hoot. I was going to post the cinestar/freefly gimbal stuff I shot with Tabb, but really the vid of Tabb that's been posted is almost word for word of what I got so no need. Everyone was very kind and patient with me, I'm glad I made the trip!

DennyR

Top content, but you left out Linda's head when she was talking!!! I just heard that S800's will start shipping tomorrow. Delayed by fancy packaging. Cant wait.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
BRILLIANT WORK Tstrike.. A massive thanks for the VM of us not able to attend.. THANKS A MILLION

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Top content, but you left out Linda's head when she was talking!!! I just heard that S800's will start shipping tomorrow. Delayed by fancy packaging. Cant wait.

Aye Up Denny.. so Tstrick cut off lindas head in the video.. here you go.. heres one when linda came to meet with Adventure Ted!

attachment.php

its a strange one though that the z15 should be double the weight do you see anything on the Z15 that could make it double the weight. I doubt that there is a big difference in the motors or ?

I think they got it wrong and the 1.4 1.5 kg weight from the z15 announced months ago was already inkl. a standard nex mounted and thing got lost in translation.

Boris

Boris the Zenmuse 15 weights 1.3 kilos

The Photohigher 2000 weights 760 grams (3 axis + Skyline stabilization) Also allows different cameras to be fitted without modifications.

Seems like Maxons newly released motor weights half as much as DJI's motors.

We will see which gimbal performs better but spec wise only DJI's HDMI converter comes on top.

tstrike

pendejo grande
The funny thing was the way I was holding the camera and trying to make eye contact, I ended up with like 10 minutes of video of her chest. I didn't think any of you guys would want to watch 10 minutes of THAT! It's about the copters...right? RIGHT?