Mikrokopter MX-20 Smart-box and MK stack

ghaynes

So I bought the Smart-Box for my MX-20 so that I could better see the screens. But as soon as I toggle into the MK screens on the MX-20 the Smart-box says "no data". I am still running V1.03 on the MX and Recv since there hasn't been any word on the upgrade of the the Graupner firmware for .88 MK software.

Anyone have any tricks to share? Would like to see the MK screens on the Smart-Box.

Gary

Mactadpole

So anyone out there running the Graupner Smart-box?

Mine will display the graphical MK screens just fine, but not the MK text screens. Hopefully they are getting this fixed soon. Are you not seeing the MK graphical screen when you toggle down via the Smartbox?

Shawn

Mactadpole

Just reread your first post. You should be able to press the down arrow on the Smartbox like 3 times and then enter and it will show the graphical screens. Not the text screens. I can get you the exact sequence tomorrow if you don't figure it out.

shawn

ghaynes

Shawn

I think I have tried everything but would appreciate the sequence you are using. What I am would like to see might be what you are calling a 'text' screen. Basically the last MK screen. Upper left shows something like

Voltage Alt
Flight Time Dir
MAh Used Current draw

On the bottom the default is

Sat Dist
m/s HM

And on the three MK screens is the ww.mikrokopter.de

I only get what is shown in this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-4I9XAp7G0 Was trying to be better able to see the MK screens.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Last edited by a moderator: