Must Be In Wrong Forum

ZOGG

Yesterday I Was Asking 4 Alittle Help/Advice With Wiring Power Into a KK2.1.5 FC Board.... 18 Fine Folks Took The Time 2 Read It (thank you)..But Yet Nobody Had The Formula That I Seek. Am I In The Wrong Forum ?

eskil23

Wikipedia Photographer
I've read ut, but I've never used a KK2.1.5 (don't even know what it is) so I can't help you. However, Most FCs have internal voltage regulators to adapt to different power systems.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Yea I haven't touched a KK2 in probably 5 years, but it's a fun little FC. What was the question?

ZOGG

Yea I haven't touched a KK2 in probably 5 years, but it's a fun little FC. What was the question?
Hello..Thanks..Im trying to get power to my kk2.1.5 FC board from my ESC's..Im new to this. Its a quadcopter build.
Have 4 turnigy plush 30 amp ESC's. Someone told me that I need to cut the red wire on 3 of the ESC's and use just one to power the FC..Is this right ? Also have a turnigy program card to use but if I cut the wires..then how will I program the ESC's...maybe a small diagram showing me how..hint hint...thanks ...Z

tstrike

pendejo grande
On the kk2.1.5 board you need motors 1 and 2 esc's to have all 3 wires, the rest you can disable the red wire. The #1 esc powers the board, the #2 esc powers the rest of the esc's, hope that helps.
oh and don't cut the wires, just pull the red pin out of the servo plug and heat shrink it back.

ZOGG

On the kk2.1.5 board you need motors 1 and 2 esc's to have all 3 wires, the rest you can disable the red wire. The #1 esc powers the board, the #2 esc powers the rest of the esc's, hope that helps.
oh and don't cut the wires, just pull the red pin out of the servo plug and heat shrink it back.
Tstrike..thanks for the info.. Can I still use my turnigy program card on all 4 ESC's ? Even if 2 have the + pin pulled from servo plug ?

tstrike

pendejo grande
I've never had a turnigy programmer before, I had another brand, can't recall what now, but I think the only thing I used it for was to change the tones to ol suzana or some such nonsense that was cool for like an hour. You shouldn't have to program your esc's. You use the kk board to calibrate them all so they know your throttle hi and low, but other than that you should plug and go.

ZOGG

I've never had a turnigy programmer before, I had another brand, can't recall what now, but I think the only thing I used it for was to change the tones to ol suzana or some such nonsense that was cool for like an hour. You shouldn't have to program your esc's. You use the kk board to calibrate them all so they know your throttle hi and low, but other than that you should plug and go.
Ok Thanks again..will give it a try....Z