MultiRotorForums.com T-shirts!!!

COMike93yj

Still Building!
BAM!!!

Ordered but the PayPal site was jacked up..........Ordered an XL TeeShirt.....can't wait till it gets here!!!!!

Mike :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks Mike! I'll get it out tomorrow, it looks like the order came through fine. :)

I only need to sell about 200 more to break even!

Bart

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Thanks Mike! I'll get it out tomorrow, it looks like the order came through fine. :)

I only need to sell about 200 more to break even!

Bart

Disregard the stuff you get from PayPal......it was jacked up.......send an XL.......love you buddy!

COMike93yj

Still Building!
I spoke with Bart today and the MRF T-shirt is ON THE WAY!!!!!

Support the site and show off your pride!!!!

Bartman

Did anyone that paid for a t-shirt have their payment processed by Paypal's "Bill Me Later" program? I'm trying to find out if the payment buttons are screwed up and wrongly activating the Bill Me Later option.

Thanks,
Bart

Tomstoy2

Hey Bart, thought you might like to know,,,

I wore the t-shirt for the first time tonight, to a bar. Got lucky, too! Nobody beat the crap out of me!!!

Bartman

Hey Bart, thought you might like to know,,,

I wore the t-shirt for the first time tonight, to a bar. Got lucky, too! Nobody beat the crap out of me!!!

wait wait wait

did you get lucky AND not get beat up or did you get lucky BECAUSE you didn't get beat up?

If it's the former then I salute you!

Bartman

JoeBob = SureShot = XL.
Missed the size selection option.

Thanks!

Thank you for your order JoeBob! I can't promise you you'll get lucky when you wear it but I know you'll look good!

It will ship tomorrow.
Bart

Bartman

I would need an XL if you are still selling these.

hi guys, i'm not sure how i missed your posts here but we do still have XL and L shirts. the site will be closing tonight for a couple of days but hit me up when we're back online and we can get some shirts out to you.

thanks!
bart

Bartman

thanks for asking Hoki! I'm not sure what sizes I have left, it was originally L and XL only, maybe you can make a L work?

I might do another batch, I might not. I love the tattoo style design on the back but the "We Come in Peace" part could stay or go, I'm indifferent. The sentiment though is as relevant today as it was a few years ago when we did the design!