Multirotor beginner from Western Australia

MachSpeed

Hi All,

Firstly, from Western Australia I'd like to say hi to everyone on the forum.

I'm on here primarily out of curiosity, multi rotors fascinate me and I can see the expanding use for them for fun & commercially. The great thing is they're now so accessible to everyone. Consequently, a friend has asked for my assistance in obtaining a platform for a gopro 3D setup for her videography.

My background is in aircraft maintenance, and now I'm airline pilot. I have some experience with fixed wing and rotary wing RC. Multirotor are a new venture for me though, and will be needing plenty of advice in coming weeks I'm sure.

Great to see a community dedicated to this exciting field. 

MachSpeed

Alby

Hi All,

Firstly, from Western Australia I'd like to say hi to everyone on the forum.

I'm on here primarily out of curiosity, multi rotors fascinate me and I can see the expanding use for them for fun & commercially. The great thing is they're now so accessible to everyone. Consequently, a friend has asked for my assistance in obtaining a platform for a gopro 3D setup for her videography.

My background is in aircraft maintenance, and now I'm airline pilot. I have some experience with fixed wing and rotary wing RC. Multirotor are a new venture for me though, and will be needing plenty of advice in coming weeks I'm sure.

Great to see a community dedicated to this exciting field. 

MachSpeed

Hi Machspeed. What rig did you decide on? I'm in Perth and built my TBS Disco with Naza Lite a few weeks. Flys great. No GoPro yet but just starting with FPV flights.