Motor problems Aerodrive 8 power board

We've got a problem with our mikrokopter, in this video I start the copter and stationary it's all OK, but when putting de trothle stick up en
down the motors automaticly accelerating followed by a motor error of motor 8, the motor stops working and then restarts. I
n koptertools I get te error 23 motor restart...

It's not a cold solder joint on motor 8..

I made a video of the problem, click on the link below:

Does someone know how to solve this problem?

My setup:

Flight control me 2.1 ( v 0.86d )
Navi ctrl 2.0 ( v 0.26f )
Gps ( 6.02 )
Aerodrive 8 power board
2x 5s 8000mah lipo

Thx!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jetforce

FLY HIGH AND STAY HIGH
Hi, have you tryed on the German MK forum, or asking at Kopterworx, they have tested the Aerodrive.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i would probably start by reverting back to firmware .82. if it still does it then you can look at the motors and motor controllers.
i don't think firmware .86 was a stable version with a lot of the complaints centering around the motors and controllers.
.82 seems to be a reliable version.
bart

Hi, have you tryed on the German MK forum, or asking at Kopterworx, they have tested the Aerodrive.

I've asked them but haven't any response yet.

i would probably start by reverting back to firmware .82. if it still does it then you can look at the motors and motor controllers.
i don't think firmware .86 was a stable version with a lot of the complaints centering around the motors and controllers.
.82 seems to be a reliable version.
bart

I've tried to put the .82 firware on it, but then de receiver doesn't work optimal because it doesn't support the HOTT receivers.

krleas

FPV Freak
Only manufacturer can help you, very strange problem, i have like 16 boards and never saw similar problem.

I hope Aerodron will solve problem soon.

I've made 2 flights with the copter, everything works fine, but:

Few weeks ago I had a crash with the copter, 1 motor fails and the copter hit the ground. About 2400 euro damage :( ..
I've build up de copter and when first connect after the crash 1 LED on the board was flashing red, that means that there is a problem with it.

Previous week I send out the board to Switzerland, they will test it and fix the board.
Hopefully then it will work like it should be, without having any motor problems.

achta

Very interesting, we have the same with motor5 and send it last month, they test it, and nothing happend, its ok...
Also we send all motors to Plettenberg to check, also everything OK..
I get it back and did not mount it at the moment...
And Bruno say there are only 3-4 people the have some problem,
This is one client from Matjaz 'Kopterworx" in Sweden, one in Vienna, thats you and me.... Do i am verry interested, what can it be,
Because Bruno say the other 60 Boards around the World have no problem...
May be this is the problem with The Orbit only, when you but to fast the trottle... Was the crash in the moment when you give power and do a Fast Lift with the copter?

Very strange,

The motor fell out at hovering, about 100 meters altitude...
Also I don't have the Plenttenberg's but the Axi 4120/20 ..

I made the choice for Aerodrive instead of the Hercules because I expected that they are rock solid stable, because we will flight the Red Epic with the copter, but right now I don't trust the thing at all.

I'll wait what they say, I hope that they solve it because 1500 euro's is a lot of money for a board.

jetforce

FLY HIGH AND STAY HIGH
Very strange,

The motor fell out at hovering, about 100 meters altitude...
Also I don't have the Plenttenberg's but the Axi 4120/20 ..

I made the choice for Aerodrive instead of the Hercules because I expected that they are rock solid stable, because we will flight the Red Epic with the copter, but right now I don't trust the thing at all.

I'll wait what they say, I hope that they solve it because 1500 euro's is a lot of money for a board.

I can only see one problem here, the pilot :dejection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hoA...ADvjVQa1PpcFNpeA8uRVZOIhHt9P0_tmLzaF4P3gXA9kY=

mk-Thor