Motor not spinning together---After Firmward upgrade--WooKong M

jascamera

Guys,

I upgraded my firmware to 5.08 on both hexacopter and both hexa, only have 3 motor spinning when I start up the throttle (motor 2, 4, 6) and only till half throttle, till all motors spinning.

I also adjust the end points for the channel u on both hexa, so I can skip the manuel mode for the hexa. It only have Atti and GPS mode, no more Manuel. The manuel mode cause a crashed last time, as it was uncontrollable and flip on it's own. Do you think the offset in the U channel can cause the motors not spinning together?

Anyone know, if it's matter of recalibrating the ESCs. or is it some other issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

jascamera

Tried without the offset in Channel U and test with Manuel, GPS and Atti, Still only 3 motors spins on start up. And recalibrate motor 1 for a test and still it won't spin till mid throttle. Any idea guys??

Is this a firmware issues? As that's all that I change. Also it takes many try to get motors to start up.

Just updated to 5.12A and still have the same issues

Last edited by a moderator:

jascamera

That's exactly the problem. It took me a few hours to cross out the other possibilities and I play with the Idle speed slider. It worked. Thanks anyway for the suggestions. Have a good day.