MK (Mikrokopter) Parts - Okto XL power dist. boards, Navi & GPS, telemetry set

Mactadpole

1. MK Okto XL Power Distribution Board w/heatsinks - $325 - shipped free in CONUS (sells new for $562 w/o heat sinks and other connectors)
This board is basically new as it was a backup. It has direct dual battery connectors, 3.5mm bullet connectors to motors, 12V traco, and other auxillary connection already soldered.

2. MK Okto XL Power Distribution Board w/heatsinks - $300 - shipped free in CONUS (sells new for $562 w/o heat sinks and other connectors)
This board is like new as it was on the copter with the 217 minutes on the FC. It has direct dual battery connectors, 3.5mm bullet connectors to motors, and other auxillary connection already soldered.

3. MK Navi v1.1 + MK#Mag and MK GPS v1 w/shield - $75 - shipped free in CONUS

4. 3DR telemetry modules 915 mhz - $25 - shipped free in CONUS - ​SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
shawn,

i'll take the telemetry items. have any loose BL's? I need two for a new build.

please PM payment info.

thanks
bart

Mactadpole

Hi Bart,

I'll get that info to you this evening. Sorry, no loose BL's. Can I make you a deal on distro with some? :tennis:

Thanks,
Shawn

Mactadpole

1,3,4 SOLD!

Still available:

2. MK Okto XL Power Distribution Board w/heatsinks - $300 - shipped free in CONUS (sells new for $562 w/o heat sinks and other connectors)
This board is like new as it was on the copter with the 217 minutes on the FC. It has direct dual battery connectors, 3.5mm bullet connectors to motors, and other auxillary connection already soldered.