MK awesome making of video

Stacky

Holger has always been ahead of the game. One very clever guy. MK has been at the top for so many years now its just not funny.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Are all 8 esc's are hardwired together on 1 board? I dont see why 1 esc going up would mean all 8. Never owned MK before so not really familiar with it. I just liked the video, it's always amazing to watch machines make machines.

Stacky

I think Yuri that if 1 esc broke down it would mean either a board replacement or having to send the whole board in for repair. A few years ago there were issues with MK esc's crapping out although i havent heard of much of that lately.

I love these sorts of videos too, where you get to see hints of how things were done.

Are all 8 esc's are hardwired together on 1 board? I dont see why 1 esc going up would mean all 8. Never owned MK before so not really familiar with it. I just liked the video, it's always amazing to watch machines make machines.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Why do they stick with that ugly *** frame.
I don’t care if it works or not it’s so hideous!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
when you're from Northern Germany you do what's practical!

i'm not happy to see them mounting the ESC's to the powerboards based on my experiences with their BL 2.0's but having said that, at 3:57 in the video it shows how to properly attach the motor wires (which is to use just enough solder and no more) as I think an excess of solder has been at the heart of many BL failures. Using too much so close to the FET's allows more heat into the FET's than they can handle and with that they don't last as long as they should.

maybe they'll also sell individual BL 3.0's?

as i said in another thread, MK has been performing well for many years, doing many of the things that we now consider standard and that some FC's are only now mastering! it will be interesting to see if many in the multi-rotor community can forgive and forget MK's shortcomings and give them another try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DennyR

I have to say that Holger has stuck with his original FC and it is still a great performer but I was not that impressed with his last video that showed the auto T/O and landing. It was not that stable in comparison to the S800 EVO. The video capture stuff is also not that great considering that the camera has a BOSS lens, which we all know works very well. The 3638 motors are also crap.

Holger

You can buy single speedies as well, you don't have to go and use the power distribution board with the integrated ones if you don't like it. 6s.
Will come out soon.

( Just before it all starts again, no I am not Holger from MK, just got the same name.)