March Fun...

hjls3

So I took most the fun I had in March and made a video. Some of this footage I have already posted but none the less, here is March in 5 minutes. Missing some footage that someone else is editing. Some in particular I hope to share real soon. For now....hope you like it. I learned alot in March and hope to improve - especially on the edit side.

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

Thanks - that was all done with a ZEN and Nex5n. Have another rig SRH almost done and I think its going to get a ZEN too. I am having big horizon problems in the cold and I am a 1 man setup. SO those ski shots I had to dis-connect the pan and plug into roll. THen I would manually set level and had to fly with the camera locked onto a heading - "free mode". I got the horizon messed up on a few and was really dying to pan the camera with the skiers but wasnt going to happen that day.

THanks again for the kind words - I am certainly having lots of fun - April will bring - more mtn bikes, Kayak, back country skiing and snow mo (tomorrow) and some long boarding.

Great smooth shots!
What setup are you using?