Linking futaba receiver and controller

DJI27

nothing is working, and futaba didnt help much over the phone. How do can i restart my reciever to factory and rmeote?

????:confused::confused::confused:

Have you done any of the things that I've suggested?

Did you get a copy of the TJ8 manual????

Solving these kinds of problems can be easy if you're willing to go slowly and learn.

If you're a new pilot and new to rc don't expect it to go quickly..... you have to end up doing 90% of the work

Alwil

The first video that Camflite suggested shows everything you need to know for
binding your receiver. Make sure that you have selected the proper receiver in
your radio (the box with the two sticks).

Raptor4184

The first video that Camflite suggested shows everything you need to know for
binding your receiver. Make sure that you have selected the proper receiver in
your radio (the box with the two sticks).

How do I select what receiver I am one on my radio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor4184

havnt had any luck. futaba told me to send it in, but thats expensive. also, may be because i copied a model on accident and override the existing one? hapening to both my 450 and 550? how? both at the same time when id flown both just a day before. i know its something i messed up but idk what

Alwil

If you think you have messed up the models in your radio- just start over and make a model for your 550
then make a new model for the 450. I am sure you wrote down all your settings from before. If you did
not write them down- lesson learned. You should remember most of your settings from the first one
you did.

Alwil

Which settings- the NAZA software or the radio? The NAZA software will give you settings
for the flight controller and you have to fine tune. The video will tell you the settings for
your radio. You have to work both together.

Raptor4184

Which settings- the NAZA software or the radio? The NAZA software will give you settings
for the flight controller and you have to fine tune. The video will tell you the settings for
your radio. You have to work both together.

Sounds like I'm in a world of hurt. I'm new here:/

Alwil

My suggestion- Look up your friend and have a long talk. Then look up an instruction sheet or
pdf file on the NAZA V2. Find the instructions for the Futaba radio (the book comes with it or find
it on the web). You have some reading to do. This is how we learn- somebody can tell you today
but in two weeks you won't remember. You learn by doing and making mistakes. Read, Read, Read

Raptor4184

My suggestion- Look up your friend and have a long talk. Then look up an instruction sheet or
pdf file on the NAZA V2. Find the instructions for the Futaba radio (the book comes with it or find
it on the web). You have some reading to do. This is how we learn- somebody can tell you today
but in two weeks you won't remember. You learn by doing and making mistakes. Read, Read, Read

Lol been reading out the ass rn what you mean have a long talk? He doesn't know futaba super well:/