Line loss help (voltage calibration )

trying to calibrate the first and second level battery protection. but don't really understand the line loss part
as it is when the yellow led kicks in the battery is still at 3.8 V per cell i think i can get more flight time out of it :
any tips would help

WillM

The line loss is the difference in voltage between low & heavy load (i.e. how hard the motors are working). I use 0.4 volts as the loss number for my 4S batteries. My data logger indicates a 0.4 volt drop going from a stable hover to a fast climb; stable hover voltage 15.8, immediately go to a fast climb and voltage drops to 15.4, so the line loss is 0.4 volts.

That at least is my understanding of it and how I use it, and it is working for me!

so i added a .3 to the line loss and i calibrated the battery with a multimeter but now the yellow(first level) starts flashing and i still have 3.9 volts per cel lso basically its coming on too soon . how do i get it to come on at about 3.6V per cell ??

Can someone with the stock motors and a three cell with 30 A ESC give me an example of what they imput into the voltage monitor screen I need a little help to get more flight time out of my batteries. right now when the yellow flashes and i land theres is still allot of juice left in the batteries. thanks in advance

This is what I have.

1st lvl 3.8 loss 0.2
2nd lvl 3.6 loss 0.2

It all depends on your lipo. If you have one of those balance plug alarms that show the voltage, hook it up while holding the quad over your head, give it some throttle and see how low your voltage sags. That's the line loss.
Ideally you don't want to discharge the lipo below 3.3.

This is what I have.

1st lvl 3.8 loss 0.2
2nd lvl 3.6 loss 0.2

It all depends on your lipo. If you have one of those balance plug alarms that show the voltage, hook it up while holding the quad over your head, give it some throttle and see how low your voltage sags. That's the line loss.
Ideally you don't want to discharge the lipo below 3.3.
So you only put the voltage of one cell or did you mean
1st lvl 11.4 loss 0.2
2nd lvl 10.8 loss 0.2

Dewster

This is probably the most confusing part of assembling the WK-M. Obtaining the correct line loss for sufficient warnings is important. I don't know how many times that I've read the manual to get a better understanding of what I need to do. I think I've gotten it right for my 6000mah 3s lipos.