KK 2.15 ESC's Beeping Problem...Needs Solution..!

Umair Shah

Hi,
Friends..!
I am new here...I am building my first Quad but I am having issue..I am using following items :
1) 30A ESC's
2) 2212 1000 KV Motors
3) KK 2.15 Flight Controller
4) 4 Channel Transmitter & 7 Channel Receiver (Dynam Brand)
When I connect my ESC with my Receiver directly so ESC is working fine..The Motor is working..!
But when I connect ESC's into KK 2.15 and then power on so no ESC works and Motors are not working..Instead all at once I hear some beeps from all ESC's at once which keeps continuously beeping..I am really in trouble here..Needs solution..!
Also I have tried with ESC Calibration in KK 2.15 that is also not working out as when I press 1 & 4 Button and then power on the Transmitter and KK Flight Controller then so keeping my throttle at full and then when I move down the throttle so nothing happens and the ESC's keep beeping like that...!
So if you people can please let me know that what I am missing or what I am doing wrong will be really great..!
Also I have uploaded video to YouTube so it will be easy to watch that video and then look at my post you will better know please :

Waiting for your reply..!

Kind Regards,
Umair Shah Yousafzai

F

fengshuidrone

Although I am not an expert on the KK board, on other FCs you only want one ESC BEC wire hooked up to the FC to provide it power. Looks like you have four complete + and - circuits supplying the FC. On my FC I only supply signal to the FC (a Multiwii pro) from three of the ESCs and signal, power and ground on the fourth.

Umair Shah

Well...Thanks for your reply..Besides Actually removing the red power wire from other ESC's made my one ESC Bad one...I am thinking I should really stick with all red ones plugged in for now...Also when I plug out my red wires from other 3 ESC's than 1st one so than that first one ESC gets too hot and became a bad ESC..so now I am in loss due to one Bad ESC too..! the rest is working fine now..! All props were reversed I corrected them also wires on the KK Board were reversed I fixed them...Also my transmitter isn't compatible with my ESC's so calibration do not works..! that's why I can't fly it now..!

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Are you saying that your ESC went bad from removing the red wire? Which ESC do you have specifically?

@fengshuidrone makes a good suggestion about removing all wires except the signal (typically white) from 3 of the ESCs to prevent ground loops and redunadant power being sent to the FC. The flight controller only needs power from 1 to get power.

Also, the type of transmitter should not present compatibility issues with the ESCs. Occasionally ESCs will not work well with certain motors and flight controller combos, but the transmitter and receiver should be a problem.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Do you have the ESC plugged directly into the throttle output channel of your receiver? You may need to try reversing your throttle channel from the state it arrived in. Also, once you are sure that the throttle channel is set correctly within the radio - you may need to use the sub trims to enable the throttle channel to lower enough to trigger the ESCs.

F

fengshuidrone

Are you saying that your ESC went bad from removing the red wire? Which ESC do you have specifically?

@fengshuidrone makes a good suggestion about removing all wires except the signal (typically white) from 3 of the ESCs to prevent ground loops and redunadant power being sent to the FC. The flight controller only needs power from 1 to get power.

Also, the type of transmitter should not present compatibility issues with the ESCs. Occasionally ESCs will not work well with certain motors and flight controller combos, but the transmitter and receiver should be a problem.
No one ever listens to my suggestions......it's ok.o_O

duwacker16

Op, did you get everything sorted out? I can help you with your KK board and calibration. Pm me your number and I can talk you thru it.