KK Flight Controller KK 2.0 Flight controller board error - Have I killed it?

Crowdedlight

Hello all.

I'm trying to build my first Quadcopter and was trying to do a ECS calibration where i remove the M1 cable to the KK 2.0 card and plug the battery in and then puts the M1 cable back on. Which probably wasn't the smartest way of doing it.

I accidentally moved the M1 cable a bit to the right so it connected the pin 2 and 3 in the cables pin 1 and 2 slot. And there was a little (very little) bit of smoke. Unplugged the battery right away and saw my mistake.

I sat the M1 cable correct and tried to plug the battery back in. However now the board won't go to SAFE screen.

When i plug the power in it just beeps once every second and blink the red Led1. It keeps doing that. on the screen it keeps flashing the firmware version.

It flashes the Safe screen in like an millisecond and then goes back to the firmware version when the battery is plugged into it.

Have I ruined the board?

I have tried to search around for error codes and stuff but can't find any that matches my error.

Was just wondering as the board still seems to try and power up with sound and display. Not sure i'd fried it.

I'm completely a noob in this field so please have patience with me :)

Hope you can help me fix this, or just help me figur out if the board is history.

Best regards
Frederik