Isla Blanca and Mujeres, Mexico

dcooper2025

Here's an update I posted to use the Adobe Premiere Pro Warp Stabilizer on scenes where my flying or solo camera work wasn't perfectly straight: buttery smooth now: (left the original up so you can see the Warp Stabilizer at work if you want to compare)

For anyone who wants to see the effect of the Warp stabilizer and compare scenes from the original video above the one with Warp applied, here are some of the stuff it fixed:

1:14 to 1:19 was pretty ugly before and was smoothed out significantly (manual POI type shot)

1:34 - 1:38 (fast 60mph ATTI mode run to shore) had a very visible flight correction in it Warp fixed (I wanted the shot but that flaw sucked)

1:51 - 1:55 (look down a rocks with surf) is one of the best shots of the video but it was marred by uneven camera work . Warp smoothed that out nicely

2:16 - 2:20 (visitor center fly up) probably the most visible effect of Warp was smoothing of an unfortunate flight correction in the middle of the shot. Warped it out!

2:57 - 3:01 (closing magical cliff shot) damn flight correction again jerked the frame. Warp. Gone.