Is this the most idiotic thing you have ever seen a multi rotor do?

Quinton

Found this link from the Hexcam site, the title says it all.
Apparently there are charging upto $20k for this service.
The sooner regulations are in place the better, before someone gets killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Yep, we've all seen it.

The most bloody stupid thing ever!!! Honestly, what the hell was the pilot thinking??!!!

jer

I'm playing devils advocate here... What's the harm? When looking at amazon caring packages etc.

Since I'm just learning the multirotor I see it as a positive attitude when so many are against it.

Quinton

I'm playing devils advocate here... What's the harm? When looking at amazon caring packages etc.

Since I'm just learning the multirotor I see it as a positive attitude when so many are against it.

Now your just messing with us :)
I have seen someone with a phantom almost lose his hand with the props cutting right through to the bone.
This thing in the video probably has 15" carbon fibre props on it spinning at 8000 RPM that would probably be capable of taking your head off in a blink of an eye.

There was a large crowd and each one of them probably had wifi turned on the tree the tall buildings, the overhead cable, they were drinking, someone could easily have thrown something at the MR for "a laugh".
People "think" multi rotors are safe as houses as they probably have never seen one go out of control.
Ill stop now, as your surely messing with me ;)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I really hope you're right Quinton, that he's messing with you!

A multirotor is a lawn mower without the protective casing on.