Is there someone here that know this seller,

I don't know if I am at the right place for this question ,if not don't shoot !:black_eyed:

Is there someone here that know this seller or this Quadcopter frame , it looks to good to be true .
Just asking before buying anything .

www.goodluckbuy.com

MK X525 V3 Quad-Rotor

Attachments

• sku_76734_2.jpg
    sku_76734_2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 308
  • thumbnail_76734_7.jpg
    thumbnail_76734_7.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 283
  • thumbnail_76734_8.jpg
    thumbnail_76734_8.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:

At least that's something ,so it's no web ghost or fictive shop the company its real, and they except PayPal for what it's worth .

Meanwhile, I searched further on the net and found the MK X525 Qadcopter frame on some YouTube movie and it looks alright to me .
Have not found any forum thread's about it ,maybe they are there and I over look them.

I am gone take the gamble and jump in the dark , for $39.99 and free shipping the risk is not that big .

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
googluckbuy.com is actually pretty famous I think and I know people who have bought stuff from them with no problems. I must admit though that I did wonder myself if the name was bitterly ironic when I first saw it. :)

That thought I had with the name googluckbuy.com ,so I first went to see if anyone here knew that firm , I was a little suspicious so I'd rather just inquired a bit before spending . :tennis:

And my inquiry for the MK X525 V3 Quad-Rotor frame is giving positive results after some digging in the web .

Thanks for the respond !