impossible MC upgrade from 3.12 to 3.14

Fanch

Hi

When I connect my F550 to the Naza assistant, it tells me that there is a new firmware version 3.14. The assistant is then blocked on the upgrade page, and from there it is impossible to do anything. If I try to go to settings or any other window, it will tell me that I must upgrade, but if I try to upgrade it tells me that I have the latest firmware, which I don't (3.12). So just now I am stuck... Any ideas???
Francois

Hi, I think this version of assistant is a bit buggy (v2.14) as it allowed me to upgrade from v3.12 to 3.14, but it all ways shows that an upgrade to v3.14 is available and if I click upgrade it will upgrade and I can do this again and again as many times as I like.

Normally in assistant once upgraded it shows no upgrades are available.

I will wait for v2.16/3.16 to become available and try that version. DJI are known for their buggy firmware/software.
regards - bruce

Fanch

Hi Bruce
thanks. You're right DJI SW are buggy. I tried again with another computer and although the assistant indicates that I can upgrade to 3.16, when I get to the upgrade window, it only downloads the 3.12 ... which is the one I already have. Anyway, things are fixed now. But... it rains in Sweden... Bad.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Looks like the problem was with their move from the dji-innovations.com site to their dji.com , forgot to tell the software by the looks.

Pete