How do you guys mount you Gimbale's on DJIF 550s

38super

Hi all
How do you guy's mount your gimbal on your DJI F550. When I had the dji 3H-2D I built a platform in the front ,worked great. But just upgraded to the 3H-3D and for unknown reason's it will not work (weird unsteady movement with 3H-3D ) My next step is to mount right on the bottom but I need retractable landing gear. Looked on line and found no company that build's for dji f550. Can any one point me in the right direction to someone who build's retractable gear for the F550?
Thank's William

Hi all
How do you guy's mount your gimbal on your DJI F550. When I had the dji 3H-2D I built a platform in the front ,worked great. But just upgraded to the 3H-3D and for unknown reason's it will not work (weird unsteady movement with 3H-3D ) My next step is to mount right on the bottom but I need retractable landing gear. Looked on line and found no company that build's for dji f550. Can any one point me in the right direction to someone who build's retractable gear for the F550?
Thank's William

I use the Tarot rail mounts bolted to the lower frame with 10mm CF rods.
You can extend the rods several inches past the lower frame to hold the camera and gimbal.
I mount my battery on the bottom so the straps hold it all together.
I once use these to hold my landing gear but have since mounted Tarot folding legs on the 550.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 260

haleymon

Mine is like this...

EfU7F0b.jpg

sCMnpQm.jpg

8jfzUr4.jpg

It is mounted to AeroXcraft landing gear... The Gimbal mount comes with it.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: