Hoverfly HoverflyGIMBAL servo issues - Solution!

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hello all,

If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your HoverflyGIMBAL, the information below pertains to you:

1. Servos do not respond at all.
2. Servos twitch or respond erratically.
3. Servos move contrary to user input (i.e.: panning uncontrollably)

These issues indicate that your servos are not directly compatible with the HoverflyGIMBAL. However, our testing has shown that the majority of these compatibility issues can be resolved with the use of a signal conditioner.

For those who need these parts immediately, the following component is sufficient to resolve the issues listed above:

http://www.himodel.com/electric/ASSAN_Signal_Booster_for_Receivers.html

A list of servos known to be compatible will be available soon.

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for the information. If I want to build these myself do you know what is in them and how it all goes together?

Regards,

Andre

hoverben

Person of Interest
Hi Andre,

We have not found a less expensive way to build these in-house, so it is our recommendation that you use the component recommended above and save yourself the headache.

- Ben

Hi Ben,

Currently my problem is not the money but more the time, shipping lead time is 15 - 25 days unless I want to pay 35 Dollars (which I'm not willing to do). I'm going to have some unhappy investors asking why I bought products which are not compatible which I'm sure you can understand. If you guys do have a circuit diagram on hand please can you make it available to us.

Your help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.