Hoverfly Hoverfly Gimbal Controller Target Lock?

Hi Guys,

I've been messing around with our Cinestar 3 axis gimbal and changing it into a continuous rotation servo gimbal, I must say the results have been absolutely amazing. Now I have the following Questions:

Is there any way to have target lock on the gimbal by using the onboard magnometer? What i mean by this is the following; If I point the camera in a certain direction then I want it to stay pointing in that direction and not be influenced by external factors like the Helicopter Yawing. I know the Magnetic hold can do this but the RX input to it really does not work that well as you have to give a large input to get it moving and then you need to counter that input again to stop it from moving. Am I making sense?

Is there anyway to make it operate like normal where you give an input and it moves, you let go of the input and it stops but maintains this new magnetic heading?

Sorry if this does not make 100% sense I'm really struggling to put it into words. In short though I want it to work like a Movi rig (not in majestic mode), where the yaw of the copter has no effect on the gimbals orientation.

Regards,

Andre