Hoverfly Hoverfly Gimbal and Photoship 3X Pro

pmacafee

Does anyone have any experience using the Gimbal with a Photoship 3X Pro? I just bought both to use on a boat with a joystick control to take on-the-water videos of Americas Cup boats.

PaNt

Hmmm nice topic..! I have this gimbal with 360 servos (continoues) ... lets see how it will be ..!

pmacafee

I am using the mast mounted version of the Photoship 3X Pro and shooting from the boat. Here is pic of the type of video boat.View attachment 6295

Since this implementation is going to be on a boat with a 12v system and will be running for a couple of hours at a time, I will be powering it from the boat's 12v system. I just came across a circuit that will do 6-10 amps at either 6.7 or 7.6 volts. Is either OK for the Hoverfly Gimbal?

Attachments

• Seadoo1.jpg
    Seadoo1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 295

hoverben

Person of Interest
PhotoShipOne compatibility is a firmware issue. It will be part of a firmware update when it is finished.

hoverben

Person of Interest
PhotoShipOne has been testing the beta version. The firmware will be considered ready for release only when they are satisfied with its performance.

PaNt

PhotoShipOne has been testing the beta version. The firmware will be considered ready for release only when they are satisfied with its performance.
CAn you explain to us where is the difference with all other Gimbals?? i cannot understand.. :( :( :(

Also you have spektrum 360 servos or savox 360servos on the tests??

Thank you for your interest!

hoverben

Person of Interest
Since I'm not involved in the R&D, I really don't know any more about the situation than what I've already said. Sorry I can't be of more help.

pmacafee

OK, so I got the BECl and the Photoship can take a maximum of 7.4 volts. I think that the boat environment will be very demanding and I want to work with the higher voltages. Can the Hoverfly Gimbal accept 7.4 volts?

S11D336B

George - Hoverfly
Yes. It's limited to what your servos can take.

OK, so I got the BECl and the Photoship can take a maximum of 7.4 volts. I think that the boat environment will be very demanding and I want to work with the higher voltages. Can the Hoverfly Gimbal accept 7.4 volts?

Photronix

Pilot
Yes be careful here. It states this in the manual but what you power the HoverflyGIMBAL with also powers the servos. The HFG can take up to 32V but your servos and receiver CANT.

hdj912

Hi, i also have a Photoshipone 3x pro. Is it save to pre order a Hoverfly gimbal for it or shall i better wait a bit more?